Projects:Ajax Grids/Functional Specifications
Ajax component in all datagrids
Openbravo handles two types of data grids. An Ajax widget used by all the generated windows, and a static html grid used by all the manual windows (like the selectors).
This two grids have different behavior that makes the user frustrated. E.g. The manual grid don't have the sort by column capability.
The purpose is to change all the grids in the application to use the Ajax grid component.
- This first phase is a sub-project of Keyboard Operation project and will change only the Selectors in the application.
- The remaining grids will be changed in the future.
- The first phase of the project will only change the Selectors
User roles & profiles
- There is no specific role nor profile, every user in the application uses selectors (Business Partner, Product, Account etc)
Business process definition
- User1 ( a procurement clerk) wants to create a new Purchase Order
- He goes to the Purchase Order window, and click on the new icon
- In the Business Partner text field, click on the icon selector
- The selector (refactored) will pop-up
- Then user search for all the Business Partner that start with The%
- Now User1 sort the results by Contact name and selects one, and click on the OK button.
- The pop-up closes and User1 returns to the Purchase Order window