Projects:Alfresco Integration/Technical Specifications
In this document are described the developments needed to make core attachments customizable.
- Create an AttachImplementation abstract class.
- Methods to Upload, Download, DownloadAll, Delete and Update.
- Core implements a CoreAttachImplementation class used by default.
- Each module implementing an attachment method must implement this class.
Attachment Method window
This window is accessible only with System Administrator role. Defines each attachment method available in the system. The search key identifies the class that implements the method.
- Table: C_Attachment_Method
- Search Key
List of fields that can be added to the Upload and Update popups. This table will belong to Attachment Method window and Windows, tabs, fields || tabs window.
- Table: OBUIAPP_Parameter
- Tab ID
- Search Key
- Reference Value
- Show In Description
- Is user editable
- Property path
- Attachment Method ID
Metadata Value table
This table will contain the value of all the metadata for each attachment (c_file). This table will not have any window related to it.
- Table: C_FILE_METADATA
Attachment Configuration window
- Table: C_Attachment_Conf
- Only 1 active record for each Client.
- List of Attachment Method.
The Attachment Method identifies the class implementing it by its value. This field will not be update-able. Modules implementing an attachment method must have an annotation with the corresponding attachment method value. Modules implementing an attachment method might add new fields on this window to configure them (url, port, user, password,...)
- Change name of Edit Description link.
Upload / Edit popup customization
- The upload/edit popup will show all the metadata defined for the attachment method. In case of uploading, the attachment method to take into account will be the one defined in Attachment Configuration. In case of editing, the attachment method to take into account will be the attachment method that was used to upload the file that is being edited.
Update existing processes using Attachment to new API
Print and Attach
- Update ReportManager class to use new api.
New field will be created in c_file:
- AttachmentConfiguration: the attachment configuration used for attaching the file