Projects:Alfresco Integration/Technical Specifications Module
In this document are described the technical specification of the Alfresco Integration Module.
- Alfresco Integration
- DB Prefix
- Java Package
- Openbravo Commercial
Attachment Method -Metadata fields
This process will insert data of 'Alfresco' Attachment Method. No metadata will be defined in this module. Metadata will be configured/created for each Openbravo instance.
New columns/fields will be added to the configuration window created in Core for Alfresco Integration:
- IP/URL: IP address or URL where the server is located.
- Port: Port defined in order to access to the server.
- User: alfresco generic user. This user must have access to all documents in alfresco, in order to be able to add/read/write/modify files.
- Password: alfresco generic user's password.
- Language: language for Alfresco folders. When uploading files, the structure will be: Openbravo/windowName/tabName. The WindowName and TabName will depend on the language defined in this field.
New API defined in CORE for Alfresco Integration will be implemented in order to upload/download/edit/remove files.
New metadata implementation
The metadata defined for 'Alfresco' attachment method will take into account this information to save this data in Openbravo and Alfresco.