Projects:Auto BOM for Retail/Functional Documentation
- Name: Auto BOM production for retail
- Version: 1.0.0.
- Java package: org.openbravo.retail.autobom
- Description: This module implements a Loyalty Management System for Retail that allows customers to accumulate and redeem loyalty points using the Web POS
- Language: En_US
- License: Commercial
- License Text: Copyright (C) 2014 Openbravo S.L.U. Licensed under the Openbravo Commercial License version 1.0. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.openbravo.com/legal/OBCL10/BasicLicense.html
- Author: Openbravo S.L.U.
This module will be dependant of
- Web POS
A new field needs to be created on product window:
- Auto Generate BOM
And also another one is needed to be created on Bill of Materials Production.
- Sales order
If a product is sold on WebPOS and it is check as 'Bill of Materials' and 'Auto Generate BOM' it is needed to create and process the production before the order is created.
Recurrency is needed also.
Product A is produced by 2 Products B
Product B is produced by Product C
Product D is not a Bill of Materials
- An order has been created on WebPOS
- Its products and qtys are 1 Product A and 2 Product D
- Once it is closed if you go to Bill of Material windows you will see 2 records created: Product B production and Product A production. You will see that the Production is linked to the recently created order.