Business Partner Debt Consolidation
The development of this module involves the creation of the following items:
A module must be created with the following parameters:
- Name: Business Partner Debt Consolidation
- Version: 1.0.0.
- Java package: org.openbravo.bpdebtconsolidation
- Description: This module provides the ability to consolidate debts for a number of business partners.
- Language: En_US
- License: Openbravo Public License
- License Text: The Openbravo Public License Version 1.1 ("OBPL") consists of the Mozilla Public License Version 1.1, modified to be specific to Openbravo, with the Additional Terms in Exhibit B. The original Mozilla Public License 1.1 can be found at: http://www.mozilla.org/MPL/MPL-1.1.html
- Author: Openbravo S.L.U.
In the dependency tab:
- Dependant on core
- Dependant on multiple business partner selector module
In the prefix tab: Prefix=BPDC
In the datapackage tab: org.openbravo.bpdebtconsolidation
New Feature included in the module
Business partner debt consolidation
This new process is going to be defined in the following way:
- Search Key: BPDebtConsolidation
- Name: BPDebtConsolidation
- Data Access Level: Client / Organization
- UI Pattern: Manual
In the Java process class the following class should be mapped
Using this Java process the process will achieve the purpose described at the functional documentation "This feature consists in a process that allows users to automatically consolidate the outstanding payments for one or more business partners and create a debt payment for the difference of payment dues and payment received and closing all intermediary documents." To achieve this the process does not need any PL or database function is going to use the Openbravo Data Access Layer (DAL). Of course, link to this java class the UI should also have the HTML mapped under the java class in the following way
In this process UI HTML web page the user should access to the process filter window. Find all of the needed filter fields and the mockup of the appeareance in the Function definition of this project.
Two new messages will be included also in the database in order to be able to translate them in this module. Find below the definition of both of them
Missing Form Of Payment Message
This message will be used in order to aware the user the the form of payment in the business partner is missing.
- Search key: BPDC_MissingFormOfPayment.
- Message type: Error.
- Message text: Missing Form Of Payment.
No organization defined
Noticed that the Organization field is going to be mandatory thats the reason why is usefull to have this error message informing the user that is trying to run the process without informing the organization field.
- Search key: BPDC_OrgNotDefined
- Message type: Error
- Message text: No Organization Defined
Off course to be able to access this module we'll need a menu entry. this menu entry should be under Financial Management || Receivables & Payables || Analysis Tools. Also finf below the definition of this menu entry in the application dictionary.
- Name: BP Debt Consolidation.
- Action: Process.
- Process: BPDebtConsolidation.