The Client Kernel module is the core of the new Openbravo User Interface. The responsibilities of this module:
- caching/compression/compiling of components
- generation of components using templates
- offering an extensible templating mechanism
Modules can extend and use the Client Kernel module by:
- implementing new user interface components
- adding new templates for existing components
- add new templating languages to the system.
- Leader: Martin Taal <martin.taal at openbravo.com>
- Forge project: Openbravo Client Kernel
- Development branch: org.openbravo.client.kernel
This module is part of new user interface developments by Openbravo. An overview of the modules involved in this development can be found here.