Projects:Configurable Child OneToMany Property In Parent Entity/QA
The goal of this project is to add a platform capacity keeping current behavior when not used.
- No modifications in generated entities (code or memory) when all ad_column.is_child_property_in_parent is Y in all cases. Checked by comparing code before and after.
- Having hb.generate.all.parent.child.properties=true in Openbravo.propeties and some is_child_property_in_parent=N all they are generated in parent as deprecated.
- Same as before without Openbravo.properties changed, they are not generated at all.
When this capacity is used it affects DAL model which is broadly tested by other integration tests, there is no need to create ad-hoc test cases for this feature, which might require of DB modifications.
This project does not affect performance per se. It affects, though heap size.
- There is no heap size differences when not modifying any ad_column.is_child_property_in_parent
- Retained heap is reduced when making use of it as explained here.