Projects:Contact Info For Product in WebPOS/Functional Specifications
Contact Info For Product in WebPOS - Functional Specifications
In France and other countries, during the sale of a television, a statement has to be made at an organization that needs the following information:
- Purpose of use
- Place of Birth
There should be a flag at product level (Requires contact info) defaulted to N.
General Business rules
- When a product is added to the ticket, before the product is added as a new line this new dialogue should be displayed.
- Once the information is provided, the line will be added. If the info is not correct or sufficient then the product should not be added to the line and the error should be displayed.
- By default the info used should come from BP of the ticket.
- This info can be then changed by adding a new BP or by selecting an existing one
- New collaborative module: Contact customer info for product
- New column/field in the Product window: Item Declaration
- New table (PurposeUse) with follow field (plus standard OB fields)
- When a product marked with Item Declaration is added to the ticket, before the product are added as a new line a dialogue should be displayed with following information:
- Purpose of Use
- Once the information is provided, the line will be added. If the information is not correct or sufficient then the product should not be added to the line and the error should be displayed.
- By default the information about Customer and Address used should come from Customer of the ticket.
- This information can be then changed by adding a new Customer or by selecting an existing one
There could be the case that the selected Customer doesn’t have all the mandatory information (birth date, place of birth, …) set. If it is the case, once “Apply” button be pressed in the Item Declaration popup, a new one should open in top of that. In this new popup, a text explaining what has happened and what is going to happen with the entered information should be shown as well as many inputs as needed in order to provide all the required information. If the “Cancel” button is pressed at this stage, the previous “Item Declaration” popup should be shown.