Projects:Contact Info For Product in WebPOS/User Guide
To normal operation of module is mandatory activate the preference: WEB POS Show BusinessPartner Birth Information
Contact information will be asked for the products have set flag Item Declaration.
- Open window Product
- Edit product
- Set Item Declaration mark
Purpose of Use
Open window Purpose of Use and add the necessary items.
Add a product to ticket
When add a product to receipt with Item Declaration active then it show a modal dialog to introduce Item Information.
Fill out the following items:
- Description: Optional field
- Purpose of Use: Mandatory field, selectable from a list
- Customer: Mandatory field. Selected customer. Is a button to open customer search. Can create new customer or select one from existing customers.
- Address: Mandatory field. Selected customer address. Is a button to open customer address selection. Can create a new address or select one from existing address.
When button Apply is clicked the Customer birth information is checked (Date and Place). If this information is missing then a new dialog is shown to provide it.
The entered information is stored at customer level and is synchronized with backend.
Edit Item Declaration
Select a receipt line and press button Contact Info in EDIT panel. It will open a Item Declaration dialog to modify that information.
Show Item Declaration
When a receipt is closed the Item Declaration can not be edited, but it possible to show it. Select a receipt line and then pressing button Contact Info on EDIT panel it shown following dialog.
When a product is added to a Quotation is not mandatory enter Item Declaration, but is possible add this information manually from Contact Info button on EDIT panel.
If Quotation is converted in Sales Order and some lines need Item Declaration and not be will completed, then the dialog will be open and the entered information it apply to all incompleted lines.