This project implements coupon codes generation functionality. To be able to generate coupon codes, the following module is required:
Generate coupon codes
Select a promotion/discount that uses coupon codes (for more information about coupons: ) and click in 'generate code' button. The following popup will be opened:
- Generate code
- The field is mandatory, and one of the following options must be selected:
- Combining letters and numbers: the code will be generated using 123456789ABCDEFGHJKLMNPQRSTUVWXYZ
- Using letters: the code will be generated using ABCDEFGHJKLMNPQRSTUVWXYZ
- Using numbers: the code will be generated using 123456789
- Code length
- The number of characters of the generated code (excluding the code prefix). The field is mandatory.
- Code prefix
- A prefix that will be added to the generated code. This field is optional.
- Expires after one use
- This flag will allow to specify if the coupon will be for one use, or will be for multiple times.
- Number of codes to create
- The number of coupon codes (and records in coupon table) that will be created.