Cross Store Payments
The main purpose of this project is to enable the ability to create payments in a global cross-store organization, so that tickets or returns from one store can be paid in another store.
This project will cover cross store payments within the same Legal Entity (LE).
To achieve this goal webPOS should be able to:
- Determine Scope for organization visibility: The user will be able to define a cross-store organization per store. This organization has to be a parent organization which is shared/common to the rest of cross-stores.
This organization determines which orders are visible and can be paid in this store. All orders booked in any store below cross store organization for current store, can be both browsed and paid in current store.
- Open Receipts from different organizations:
- These organizations are those defined previously.
- When presenting those orders in webPOS, Store ownig the order should be highlighted.
- There should be a new advanced filtering criteria to browse tickets from a different store. This filter will by default just browse tickets from current store
- When either filtering by Documentno or scanning, all stores under the cross store organization will be considered.
- When the receipt is opened ther should be a warning message to state that the order belongs to a different store.
- Register a payment for those orders/returns and impact current terminal cashup.
- These payments will be booked using cross-store organization as transaction organization.
- This same organization will as well be used to book the related cashup.
Components which need to be changed
The main components which need to be changed are the following.
Configuration of the cross-store organization
- The organization window must be changed to add the ability to define the cross-store organization.
- A new field is required in organization window to be able to choose the cross store organization.
- This combo should display store parent organizations within the same legal entity.
- Store will be able to see and transact against any organization below the defined cross store organization.
Verified Returns & Open Receipt (receipt search)
- There will be a new filtering option for receipts global search, to be able to browse tickets from other stores.
- The PaidReceiptsFilter.java component need to be changed so that they filter not just by the store organization, but also by all other organizations within the same cross-store organization.
Order Deliveries in BO
The OrderLoader must be changed so that when paying an order (not a return) from another store, there is no delivery of goods. The delivery of those goods will hapen in the original store, but the payment is registered in this one.
Payment creation in BO
The OrderLoader must be changed so that the payments for receipts whose store is different from the store of the terminal are generated in the cross-store organization.
CashUp creation in BO
When processing the cashup, a reconciliation is created. This reconciliation must be created in the cross-store organization if there is at least one payment/transaction created in the cross-store organization.