Projects:Failure Proof Ticket Saving
Retail Stabilization. Failure proof ticket saving to the WebSQL:
- ticket is printed only when it is saved to the WebSQL
- prevent one ticket to overwrite another by getting the same ID
This functionality is available due to the following developments:
- The code guarantees that tickets are printed only if only it has been saved successfully in the local database.
- The fix for issue https://issues.openbravo.com/view.php?id=27162 guaranties that ticket ID generation does not create duplicates and also better verifications in the backend guaranties no ticket will be lost.
- The fix for issue https://issues.openbravo.com/view.php?id=0027213 adds basic audit capabilities in hardware manager. Every printed ticket is logged with all its information.
- Feature request in mantis: https://issues.openbravo.com/view.php?id=26977