Projects:Feedback Deactivating Taxes Price Lists/Functional Specification
Feedback Deactivating Taxes Price Lists - Functional Specifications
At present, within Openbravo ERP, taxes and Price Lists can be de-activated, but children Taxes and Price List Versions, respectively, remain active. This causes inconsistencies in the application since children items could be selected in Taxes and Price List Version combo-boxes even if their parents are in-active.
This project aims to create two callouts, one for Taxes and one for Price Lists. When Active check-box is deactivated, display a message informing the user if there are any dependent and active children Taxes or Price List Versions and encouraging him to de-activate children items too.
This project will not modify the current functionality of Taxes nor Price Lists but will just display an information message through two new callouts.
Business process definition
- Create a new tax rate (Financial Management || Accounting || Setup || Tax Rate || Tax).
- Create a second tax rate and make it children of the previous one using Parent Tax Rate drop-down list.
- Go back to the first tax rate and de-activate it.
- Create a new price list (Master Data Management || Pricing || Price List).
- Create a new price list version inside Price List Version tab.
- Go back to the price list and de-activate it.
Functional requirements based on business processes
To achieve the desired functionalities the following elements need to be added.
If a tax rate has children tax rates ('Financial Management || Accounting || Setup || Tax Rate || Tax) a message must display informing about it.
|1.1||A callout must inform about children tax rates when Active check-box of a tax rate record is un-ticked||Must have||Complete|
If a price list has price list versions (Master Data Management || Pricing || Price List) a message must display informing about it.
|2.1||A callout must inform about price list versions when Active check-box of a price list record is un-ticked||Must have||Complete|
User Interface Mockups