This module creates two callouts in your system. After installing it, there exists one step that must be done by the user: associate the callouts to the correspondant fields. Concretely:
- Callout FNACTV_BankAccountValidation:
- Table: FIN_Financial_Account. Column: Codebank
- Table: FIN_Financial_Account. Column: Codebranch
- Table: FIN_Financial_Account. Column: Bank_Digitcontrol
- Table: FIN_Financial_Account. Column: Account_Digitcontrol
- Table: FIN_Financial_Account. Column: Codeaccount
- Callout FNACTV_BPBankAccountValidation:
- Table: C_BP_BankAccount. Column: AccountNo
Steps to follow:
- As System Administrator navigate to the application path: "Application Dictionary // Tables and Columns"
- Find the table "FIN_Financial_Account".
- Go to Column tab and find the column name "Codebank".
- Enter the callout "FNACTV_BankAccountValidation" in the field "Callout" for that column.
Repeat the steps above for below columns:
- Column: Codebank
Same applies to "Table C_BP_BankAccount" and column "AccountNo", that one should be linked to the callout "FNACTV_BPBankAccountValidation"