Projects:Humancapitalmanagement/Employee Information Management/Change Request
- 08/06/2009 - Greeting field will be removed from employee window.
- 08/06/2009 - First Name and Last Name will not be mandatory in the employee windows user interface. Making an added field of a core table mandatory could break other modules developments. This should be avoided.
- 08/07/2009 - In tabs Contact, Location Address y Bank Information of employee window, the button make default will be hidden when the record is the default record.
- 15/07/2009 - It will be allowed to select a team with no manager in the employment information tab. Not allowing to select a team with no manager no longer makes sense as a team could stop having a manager although having employees linked to it.
- Country field will be added to Bank Information Tab in Employee Window. It is necessary to be able to select the country if the bank account number is international as the IBAN code is checked.
- Know as field will be mapped with name instead of with name2 as planned. This way, know as will be the identifier. A new column EM_HCMC_FirstName will be added to be mapped with First Name field. Name2 column will not be used anymore. A callout will update known as field every time there is a change on first name or last name.