Projects:Initial Data Load/Release Notes 1.1.0
Initial Data Load module 1.1.0 available
Release date: December 11th, 2009.
Check out what's new, the fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo ERP. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com or discussing it in the Open discussion forum.
- 4 new entities load process added to the previous 6 load process.
- Journal Entries
- Standard Cost
- On hand quantity / Stock
- Ability to import more than one Location, Contact and Bank Account for each Business Partner in the Business Partner load process.
- Access through REST web services to all the load processes.
- 11482: Business partner entity: Location - Invoice to Address must be "Y" as default value
Installation, updates and upgrades
- IDL (Initial Data Load) is an Openbravo Commercial module that is accessible through the Openbravo Central Repository. To install it log into the system using the System Administrator role and go to General Setup -> Application -> Module Management. Click the Add Modules tab and find the Initial Data Load module within the list of all modules available in the central repository.
- Test that a complete Balance Sheet report can be generate using data loaded with the Initial Data Load available process.
- Add the Pay slips load process.
- The IDL (Initial Data Module) project page is in the Openbravo Forge: http://forge.openbravo.com/projects/xidl
- User documentation about how to install and to execute the Initial Data Load module can be found in the project wiki: Projects/Initial_Data_Load
- Get more details on Openbravo ERP.