Projects:Inventory Average Cost Transactions
This module adds a new tab that explains how the average cost of a product has been calculated. This new tab is named "Average Cost Transactions" and can be found under "Costing" tab in "Product" window
- Module Name: "Inventory Average Cost Transactions"
- Java package Name: org.openbravo.costing.explaincostadjustments
- Module Description: This module adds a new tab that list all the inventory transactions which have been taken into account to calculate the average cost of a product at a given date range.
This new tab is named "Average Cost Transactions" and can be found in the "Product" window under "Costing" tab.
- License: Openbravo Public License
- Category: Openbravo ERP
- Code: https://code.openbravo.com/erp/mods/org.openbravo.costing.explaincostadjustments/
Version 1.0.3 released on "Test" status dated on May 2015.
This module is included into the Openbravo 3 distribution since 3.0PR15Q4
There are some known issues detailed below:
- It is not possible to use mouse right click "Set Summary Function" on any of the "Average Cost Transactions" tab columns. See issue: 29858