The goal of this project is to improve the JavaDoc generated for entities and properties.
- Adds help from Application Dictionary to JavaDoc from tables and columns generated entities and properties.
- Adds information on getters and setters of corresponding column and table used to store and retrieve the data.
- Adds deprecated tags to entity class/methods that have associated table/column Development Status set to Deprecated.
- Information of column/table: https://issues.openbravo.com/view.php?id=40837
- Help comment: https://issues.openbravo.com/view.php?id=41629
- Deprecated tags: https://issues.openbravo.com/view.php?id=40836
To activate deprecated tag generation for entities, property hb.generate.deprecated.properties must be set to true in Openbravo.properties.
Property is set to false by default because it would fail on int tests in CI due to warnings generated by deprecated entities and entity methods. It is meant to be used in specific jobs by teams to check what entities and entity methods have been deprecated in Application Dictionary using the Development Status property and where are being used.