Projects:Keep Track Of Deleted Ticket
The purpose of this project is to allow to track deleted tickets from POS based on a preference.
- Leader: Openbravo
- Status: In Progress
This development is based on the preference Web POS Save Removed Tickets, which will be included as part of the the [Keep Track of deleted Tickets] project. With this preference configured, the POS will track and save in the backend every ticket deleted
Security Settings section
Save the ticket in the backend when the user chooses to delete (Web POS Save Removed Tickets, by default revoked).
Above preference will consider the following scenarios
- Press “Delete/Trash” button in Web POS interface when one ticket is being edited
- Go to Cash up window and press in “Delete” button
- Go to Cash up window and press in “Delete All” button
- With some ticket in new status do the logout
If this preference is granted, the application will create Orders following the Web POS sequence:
- it will not be possible to have duplicated Document No.’s.
- Order will be synchronized in “Closed” status
- Ordered Quantity will be equal to zero, however the lines and header will have checkbox Deleted checked and the lines will have column Quantity Deleted to know what was the original value.