Projects:MatchStatement Unmatch Multiple Records/FunctionalSpecs
Unmatch Transaction Engine Refactor - Functional Specifications
This project intends to deliver a new and extensible unmatch engine for core's Openbravo ERP.
Current unmatch engine only covers the single transaction unmatch method. This project will deliver a new unmatch engine that will facilitate to unmatch different transaction in the same time.
This project will deliver a new API to manage unmatch multiple transactions. All core functionality based on old unmatch will be updated to support the new one.
- It must be possible to develop new unmatch algorithms using modules.
- Instances currently using unmatch must be properly updated to the new engine.
Business process definition
- Match Statement screen.
- Unmatch Multiple Records in the same time.
- Unmatch Multiple Records does not change previous unmatch single record.
Functional requirements descriptions
In this section are described all the functional requirements to fulfill this development.
The aim of the new engine is to unmatch Multiple Records. Each record will have its Imported Bank Statement without any match.
- All code shall be written as java classes using DAL.
Open and comment discussion items on project's Open discussion forum