Projects:Mobile Warehouse Operations/Goods Receipts
Note that the AWO module will take control over all logistic transactions so that it is not possible to just implement a specific procedure like Goods Receipts and continue to use the previous software for other logistical procedures like movements, picking, shipping and physical inventory.
This means that:
- This Module is still working and can be installed and used
- This Module is not compatible with Advanced Warehouse Operations, both should not be installed and used at the same time
- This Module will be deprecated once Advanced Warehouse Operations is in place, therefore it will be no longer supported.
This project implements the mobile goods receipt procedure as part of the advanced mobile warehousing project. This procedure can be used for receipts coming from a variety of document-types: ASN, PO, DO and WO.
Creating the Header
The goods receipts process can be executed as a two-step process or as a one-step process:
- One-step: No fixed storage bin is selected at the beginning of the transaction. Each line of the document will be prompted it's own final destination.
- Two-step: A fixed storage entry-point bin ("Receipts Area") is selected at the beginning of the transaction. All goods are received to this bin for counting and visual inspection. Subsequently, a Goods Movement transaction moves the goods to their final destination.
Creating the Lines
Now that the header is created, the products can be scanned. The operator determines the sequence in which the goods are being received. The product will be recognized regardless if the GTIN (UPC/EAN) or product code is scanned.
The quantity to be received is defaulted from the pending receipts for the product in the document. However, this quantity can be changed with optionally a justification of the change, or the whole line can be deleted.
Attributes / IUID
The attributes that are defined with the product will be prompted for input to ensure carry-over. This includes IUID or a system-generated Reference#. (no image)
Complete and Printing
When all lines are scanned, tapping or clicking the DONE button will allow for transaction observations and create the receipt transactions. This will trigger the printing of the label, if that was configured for this warehouse and transaction-type.