Projects:Organization Valid From/Functional Document
This module adds a Valid From Date field for the Organization window and defines a Background process which activates/deactivates the organization based on the organization's valid from field.
Apart from that, the module adds a validation at invoice completion time that checks the organization's valid from date is less or equal to the invoice's accounting date.
See https://issues.openbravo.com/view.php?id=13601 for further details
- A new field must be added in the application path:"General Setup//Enterprise // Organization - Organization tab ; named "Valid > From date".
- "Valid From date" must be a mandatory field.
- "Valid From date" must be filled-in by default with the date 01-01-1900, which can be changed by the end-user whenever is needed.
- An Organization will be shown in any of the Openbravo windows where there is an "organization" field, only if that organization is Active and only in case its Valid From Date is <= system's date
This feature will be implemented as:
- Openbravo will check the accounting date entered in the Invoices, and it will compare it against the "Valid From Date" of the corresponding Organization while "PROCESSING" the invoices. Documents will not be processed nor posted in case the accounting date is < Organization Valid From Date.
- A new background process will check all organizations, and those ones that get to the valid from date will turn the Active flag checked, making them automatically available in the organization's combo of all OB windows.