Payment Report - Functional Specifications
The purpose of this project is to make a report for Advanced Payables and Receivables Management module. This report shows the status of the payments.
The filter side of this report should show the information below.
- Include sub-organization checkbox
- Business Partner multiple selector
- Business Partner category selector
- From Date
- Due Date
- Amount From
- Amount To
- Document Date From
- Document Date To
- Status multiple choice list
- Project multiple selector
- Convert to currency
- Conversion Date
- Payment type combo box
- Overdue checkbox
- Grouping Criteria: Business Partner, Project, Business Partner Category, Currency
- Exporting toolbox for .xls and .pdf files
- Ordering criteria based on: Date, Business Partner, Project, Currency, Business Partner Category
And should Display the following data
- Business Partner
- Business Partner Category
- Sales Person
- Invoice Number
- Invoice Date
- Due Date
- Planned DSO
- Current DSO
- Trans. Amount
- Trans. Currency
- Base Amount
- Base Currency
This must be grouped by the grouping criteria and by the status. If a grouping criteria is chosen, the field used to group must not be displayed (e.g. if Business Partner is used as the grouping criteria, Business Partner must not be displayed).
Other data to show:
- Sub Total (Status): Total of each group grouped by status
- Sub total (Grouping Criteria): Total of each group grouped by Grouping Criteria
- Grand Total
- When printing the pdf file the first page must show the filters, the ordering criteria and the grouping criteria used.
- When there is an Invoice Number value, this value must be a link to the payment plan.
- When there is a Payment value, this value must be a link to the payment.
Dependant on Advanced Payables and Receivables Management.
- Trans. Amount: Amount stored in the application in the currency entered in the application originaly.
- Trans. Currency: Currency used to store the amount originally in the application.
- Base Amount: Amount got from the conversion made based on the base currency.
- Base Currency: Currency that will be used in the conversion.
Bob, the accountant of a food delivery company, wants to know how much money does the company owe to a Vendor. The company is going to pay the debt. He goes to Payment Report. He selects the Organization that owes the money inside the company. He also selects the Vendor in the Business Partner filter. He selects Payables Payment Type and Awaiting Payment Status. As he does not need to make any conversion, but the conversion fields are mandatory, he selects the same currency he is working with, in this example USD.
The results are that the company owes the following:
- 30000$ from a purchase invoice for fruit section of the vendor's company.
- 50000$ from a purchase invoice for industrial food section of the vendor's company.
- 100000$ from a purchase invoice for meat section of the vendor's company.
That makes a total of 180000$ debt. Now that Bob knows the Invoice Numbers, he can make the payment going to Financial Management > Receivables & Payables > Transactions > Make Payment and making a payment with those Invoice Numbers.
Once the company has fulfilled the Payment, Bob is worried about not having enough money in the company accounts, so he wants to know how much money does Customers owe to the company. To get to know it he goes again to the Payment Report. As he wants to know all the debts the Business Partners have with the company, he selects the top Organization of the company and he leaves the Sub-organization checkbox selected. He selects Receivables Payment Type and Awaiting Payment Status. As he does not need to make any conversion, but the conversion fields are mandatory, he selects the same currency he is working with, in this example USD.
The results are that the Business Partners owes the company the following:
- 45000$ from a sales invoice for a fruit sales store. They still have 15 days to pay.
- 10000$ from a sales invoice for a butcher's shop. They still have 20 days to pay.
- 100000$ from a sales invoice for a grocery. They have an overdue of 2 days. Bob thinks it would be a goog idea to call them.
User Interface Mockups
First screen of the Payment Report.
Html search view.
Exporting to .pdf first page.
Rest of the document.
Exporting to .xls.