First step of all is to install the module. After Openbravo ERP is up and running, install the Advanced Payables and Receivables module:
- Log into the system using the System Administrator role.
- Navigate to General Setup > Application > Module Management.
- Click on the Add Modules tab and find the Payment Report module within the list of all modules available in the central repository.
A detailed guide on how to install a new module can be found in the Install Module video.
Using Payment Report module
Head to Financial Management > Receivables & Payables > Analysis Tools > Payment Report (there are two, the one this manual refers to, is the last one) and you will see the following screen:
There is plenty of fields to filter the information to retrieve. This are the fields with their explanation.
- Organization: The organization the information to be retrieved belongs to.
- Include sub-organization: If the checkbox is selected, the information retrieved will belong to the organization selected and to all of its sub-organizations.
- Business Partner: The information retrieved will belong to the business partner selected.
- Business Partner: The information retrieved will belong to the business partner category selected.
- From Date: Only lines with a later date will be retrieved.
- Due Date: Only lines with an earlier date will be retrieved.
- Amount From: Only lines with a higher amount will be retrieved.
- Amount To: Only lines with a lower amount will be retrieved.
- Document Date From: Only lines with a later document date will be retrieved.
- Document Date To: Only lines with an earlier document date will be retrieved.
- Status: Only lines with these statuses will be retrieved.
- Project: Only lines belonging to these projects will be retrieved.
- Convert to currency: Currency the transactional currency is going to be converted to.
- Conversion Date: Date the conversion rate belongs to.
- Payment type: Depending on the selection, the retrieved lines will only be receivable, payable or both type lines.
- Overdue checkbox: If the checkbox is selected only lines with overdue will be retrieved, if not it will not matter if there is or there is not overdue.
- Grouping Criteria: The lines will be grouped according to this column.
- Ordering criteria: The lines will be ordered according to this column.
Once the wanted filters are filled there are three ways to retrieve information. First of all clicking on search button. This way the information will be shown building some tables in the same window below the search button. Another option is to click on the printer on the top part of the window. That will print a pdf file. The last option is to click on the .xls icon. That will create a .xls file with all the information organized into cells.
Html search view.
As it can be seen at the previous image, there are to links one on the Invoice Number column and another one on the Payment column. The link on the Invoice number column takes the user to the Payment Plan tab of the Invoice. The one on the Payment takes the user to the Payment tab.
Exporting to .pdf first page.
Rest of the document.
Exporting to .xls.
When the user exports to .xls some more columns are displayed. This behaviour is intended. This additional columns enable the user to order the lines in the .xls in the same amount of ways as in the html or pdf views.