Projects:Payment Aging Balance/Technical Document
Payment Aging Balance for APRM - Technical Specification
This article will explain how to proceed in order to create a Payment Aging Balance Report.
Project Progress Report filter window
- Create a new HTML file to display the report filters: src/org/openbravo/erpCommon/ad_reports/ReportPaymentAgingBalance.html
- Create a new XML file to get/set the values of filter window: src/org/openbravo/erpCommon/ad_reports/ReportPaymentAgingBalance.xml
- Create a new Java file to process the values of the filter window: src/org/openbravo/erpCommon/ad_reports/ReportPaymentAgingBalance.java
- Create a new report within the Application Dictionary (Application Dictionary || Report and Process) with search key ReportPaymentAgingBalance and name Payment Aging Balance Report. Define it as a Report and set its Process class: org.openbravo.erpCommon.ad_reports.ReportPaymentAgingBalance
- Create a new menu entry (General Setup || Application || Menu) called Payment Aging Balance and make it point to ReportPaymentAgingBalance report.
- Place this new entry inside Financial Management || Receivables & Payables || Analysis Tools.
Payment Aging Balance Report
- Modify the Java file in order to read the information from the database using DAL: src/org/openbravo/erpCommon/ad_reports/ReportPaymentAgingBalance.java
- Create a JRXML to display the project result: src/org/openbravo/erpCommon/ad_reports/ReportPaymentAgingBalance.jrxml
- The information needed to fill the report is stored in the following tables:
- FIN_Payment_ScheduleDetail. Information of invoices pending to pay.
- FIN_Payment_Schedule. Information about currency and duedate of payment.
- C_Invoice. Information about businesspartners.
- FIN_Payment. Information about payments in status "Awaiting Execution" or "Pending Payment".