Projects:PostgreSQL 9.3 Support
Goal is to declare PostgreSQL 9.3 as a supported database version for Openbravo.
- Leader: Stefan Hühner
- Guide : Antonio Moreno
Work Items needed:
- Run normal ERP installation / development tasks on top of PostgreSQL 9.3 and raise and fix every problem found already
- Run full ERP ci-suite using the try system against PostgreSQL 9.3 to ensure that no functional problems are found by it.
- Automate pervious item to have continous automated try-run on on the pi development branch on top of PostgreSQL 9.3 to ensure no new issues are introduced in future.
- https://issues.openbravo.com/view.php?id=27741 Formal consistency problem only, no functional bug. But needs to be resolved before 9.3 can be supported officially.
- https://issues.openbravo.com/view.php?id=27742 Same as 27741 but looks like the database view could be deleted instead as it seems not used. Note this change would need to go via api-change process and be accepted as such.
- The nightly try-run on top of PostgreSQL 9.3 does show randomly some 'Out of Shared Memory' errors. Those need to be investigated if they are related to using version 9.3 or some unrelated topic.