The documents to review are sales order, purchase order, goods shipment, goods receipt, sales invoice and purchase invoice. The review has been made following the next requirements:
- If a field from the database is null, the application will not print it in the pdf.
- The different documents need to have similar appearance.
- Similar design.
- Same font and color for each element of the report.
- Same information must be shown, with the exception of the data that belongs to the logic of each document.
- The proper information about the company and the customer needs to be shown.
- If any of the fields of the company or customer information is null, apart from not printing the null value, none white space will be printed.
- The logo must be taken first from the legal entity, if there is not any image defined there, from the client and as a last option from the system. The image must be defined in the document image field of each option of the three ones before.
- It has to be posible to enable/disable the posibility of printing the logo or the company data, any combination of them.
- It has to be posible to print a header margin on the top of the document, in case the user wants to print the documents in a paper with the logo printed in top of the page.
- There will be four values for the header margin: none, large, medium and small.
- If the document is voided, voided word has to be printed in the header in red color capital letters.
Changes in the aplication
There have been some changes in the application in order to make posible the features of enabling/disabling the print of the logo and company data and the print of the header margin. The changes have taken place in Financial Management || Accounting || Setup || Document Type || Document Definition for further information go to Customizing Document Printable Templates.
These are some examples of the new prints: