Projects:Retail Operations Buffer/QA
The retail operations buffer process will be used in every transaction being send from webpos to the backend.
So from a QA perspective to 'proof' the stability:
- we should make sure that all the current automated tests pass. In addition for all modules.
- specific automated tests should be extended to test that records are created in the import data table and that they have been processed.
- enhance all automated tests so that it checks that there are no errors in the import data table.
- in addition specific manual testing can be done for use cases not covered by automated tests, this is outlined below.
There will be extensive performance testing of the retail function as part of the Proof of Concept project.
Manual QA Testing
The following is a selection of test link test cases which can be executed and which cover cases less covered by automated tests. These areas are primarily offline operations and customer/address management:
- SALa040/SALa050: create and edit a customer
- [LAW] Layaway --> [OFF] Off Line
- [OFF] Offline Operations
- [MULTI] Multiorders
- [CMAN] Customer Address Management
- [OFF0300] Cash up process in offline mode