The Seam integration module integrates Seam and Openbravo so that they can run in the same web container. The module provides the following integrations:
- integrates the EntityManager used in Seam with the Hibernate Session used in Openbravo. The EntityManager used in a Seam component will share its underlying Session with the Openbravo SessionHandler.
- integrates Openbravo's session-in-view pattern with Seam's conversation managed EntityManager. If a Session is created as part of an EntityManager then the Openbravo session-in-view logic is disabled, the Seam application is assumed to take care of EntityManager/Transaction handling.
- Makes the Openbravo context object (OBContext) available as a Seam component.
- Provides examples on how to query for Openbravo objects and how to access user information.
- Leader: Martin Taal <martin.taal at openbravo.com>
- Forge project: Openbravo Seam Integration
- Development branch: org.openbravo.base.seam
The Seam module provides the backend integration of Seam with Openbravo. It does not provide user interface (jsf) or other parts. There are two related modules which can be installed for additional Seam functionality: