The Selector module makes it possible to define/create fields in Openbravo windows with a suggestion box behavior and a popup window for a more detailed view on the selectable data.
The selector module allows a consultant to define a selector through the Application Dictionary. The selector extends the Openbravo Reference concept with a new type of Reference: Selector. This reference can then be used when defining a Column in the Application Dictionary.
Some specific features:
- No programming is needed for defining a selector.
- A selector can be created for any table in Openbravo and can support custom datasources.
- The definition of a selector can be changed at runtime.
- Leader: Martin Taal <martin.taal at openbravo.com>
- Forge project: Selector
- Development branch: org.openbravo.userinterface.selector
This module is part of new user interface developments by Openbravo for Openbravo 3.0. The Openbravo 3.0 developers guide can be found here.