This document describes how to install and configure Standard OFX and Receivables on top of a standard Openbravo ERP instance.Standard OFX module delivers an alternate set of flows for importing bank statements.
Installing Standard OFX
To install the module:
- Login as System Administrator
- Navigate to General Setup -> Application -> Module Management
- Click the Add Modules tab
- Find the Standard OFX module within the list of available modules
- Click on Install Now and follow the guided installation flow.
A detailed guide on how to install a new module can be found in the Install Module video.
Add Reference Data
Standard OFX module introduces new file format to import the bank statements. Using the standard ofx module need to add the reference data.
Reference data installed with the module but need to be applied to each client, new or existing, in the system.
To do so:
- Login with the credentials.
- Change the role to Openbravo Admin
- Navigate to General Setup || Enterprise || Enterprise module management || Enterprise module management.
- Place a tick mark / selection of Standard OFX module.
- Click on Ok button.
- It will show the message as Process completed successfully. Imported the reference data successfully to the system.
Note: Future versions of Initial Client Setup will allow you to select reference data at the time of creation of a client, allowing you to perform this step at the time of new client creation.
Importing Bank Statements
The module Standard OFX mainly used to import the bank statements from the OFX file.Bank will provide the ofx file. Using the ofx file, User can import the bank statements. After importing the bank statements customer can verify the matching type using matching algorithm defined in the financial account.The bank statements are perfectly matching with the openbravo statements is called as strong matching and the statements are highlighted in dark green.The bank statements are not perfectly matching with the openbravo statements is called as weak matching and the statements are highlighted in lighter green.