Projects:Support Materialized Views In DBSourceManager/QA
A set of JUnit test cases have been created and included within the DBSM Test Suite. They cover the same functionality that was being tested for views.
The unit test are checking the following functionality related with materialized views:
- They can be imported / exported
- They may contain indexes:
- With operator classes (only available in PostgreSQL, in Oracle the metadata is stored as a comment in the materialized view)
- They can be excluded
- A materialized view can be used as data origin for an Openbravo Table in the Application Dictionary:
- The Create Columns from DB process works as expected
- Data is avaiable in the tabs created from materialized view tables as expected
- Changes related with materialized views (name, definition, indexes) in the local database are detected by the ad_db_modified function, so that they are not overwritten accidentally when running update.database.