Projects:Tomcat 7 Support/Test Plan
- Openbravo can be deployed on Tomcat 7: downloaded tomcat 7, virtual appliance, eclipse. It deploys and starts correctly without errors.
- JNDI db pool. Before this project, web.xml always had a resource for JNDI, this resource clashes with Tomcat 7 startup process if classpath is not correctly configure. As this in only required if jndi is used, it has been removed from default web.xml. Tested it is possible to add this resource to web.xml by configuring AD Implementation Mapping.
- Tested Apache JDB Connection Pool module can be used in Tomcat 7 without clashes.
- Openbravo can be deployed in Tomcat 6
- Add Tomcat 7 to continuous integration infrastructure