Projects:Translation PO Merge
This project is designed to solve the problem of bringing together two seperate translation projects. The core function is to take two PO files and merge them together to a single file with the following rules:
- Include items from one file that are not in the other as a normal PO row.
- Highlight, in a manner that allows a user to locate easily, those entries that are present in both translation files.
- Ensure that the output files are valid for parsing through the enhanced Openbravo2PO transform tool which will allow the files to be reimported into the Openbravo application.
Project Headline Information
- Leader: Openbravo
- Release: 13 June 2008
- Status: Structural development completed
- Next Steps: Refactoring and cleaning
- Functional Specification: Completed
- Technical Documentation: Pending