Web Services for Common Customer View between OSA Applications - Functional Specifications
The purpose is to develop new web services to achieve the objectives of Common Customer View demonstration between OSA partners applications.
Develop new webservices to fulfill the OSA's CCV demostration
- Modify the initial specification provided by the Unisys technical team to meet the Client/Organization schema in Openbravo.
- Preserve consistency with existing Openbravo web services.
- OSA: The Open Solutions Alliance consists of leading companies dedicated to making enterprise-class open software solutions work together. 
- Web service: is defined by the W3C as "a software system designed to support interoperable Machine to Machine interaction over a network." Web services are frequently just Web APIs that can be accessed over a network, such as the Internet, and executed on a remote system hosting the requested services. 
- CCV: Common Customer View
Please review the Common Customer View Project Version 2 Functional Specification available on the OSA Portal.