Openbravo Commerce Cloud 22Q2.1 is available
Release date: August 01, 2022
Pack version: 1.8.222101
Maturity Status: QAA
|This is an update which addresses some issues related to the 22Q2 release. We always recommend to be updated to the latest available update for a release..
The full 22Q2 Release Notes here. .
- 49232: Enable support of Node 16
- 49264: remove obsolete Translation Required field from Module window
- 49301: Add support to Node 16/Npm 8
- 49478: 2.50 error messages with special characters can break the layout
- 49503: Raise minimum supported version of Node to 16 and npm 8
- 49761: Improve error messages after clicking a link
Check the complete list of fixed issues.
Other resources and links
Please check the System Requirements prior to Installation or Update.
Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Learn more about Openbravo