Openbravo Commerce Cloud 22Q3 is available
Release date: Jun 30, 2022
Pack version: 1.8.223001
Maturity Status: QA
- Product Price Exceptions: New Product Price with Exceptions tab implemented in Price List window that allows users to either add or edit products and their prices in a period of time without the need of creating a new price list.
- Business Partner Type: New field named implemented in the Business Partner window as a classification of business partners based on its type, that can either be among others, either a final consumer, or an organization, or a professional or a public sector institution.
During this release following modules were created / updated:
- WMS: Show/Hide menu entries based on preferences: It is now possible to show/hide AWO menu entries based on preferences. Preferences can be assigned to user or roles, allowing a very granular configuration if needed.
- WMS: Copy Warehouse Definition: New utility module that facilitates creating new warehouse definitions based on existing ones.
- Commercial Operations: Commercial Operations module will allow enhancing product price exceptions with a new window to easily apply new product prices for one or several stores in a given period of time
- Push API: External systems can subscribe to events (such as new order creation). When these events occur, subscribed systems will be notified with a HTTP request containing information about the event.
- Read Only DB in API: APIs can be configured to make use of read only replica database instead for read operations with the purpose of offloading the main database.
- CRM Filters for POS Discounts: Discounts to be applied in POS can be defined filtering by properties coming from an external CRM.
Please discover the full range of modular extensions in the Openbravo Forge (use the filter option to filter by Module Name).
- 48850: Performance JSONProcessSimple, request to load AWO tasks
- 49339: EndYear Process is slow on environment with lots of transactions
- 49524: ProductCharacteristicValueEventHandler creates and hold a lock on 100 products
- 49398: Error displaying a time type field in grid view and form view in a property field
- 49558: Performance problem on LabelsComponent.getMobileAppDependantModuleIdList
- 49243: User window - Backslash automatically added when string contains single quotes
- 49119: Redundant PDF generation printing documents with multiple selection
- 42370: Unnecessary executions of a query that loads the complete organizational structure of a client
- 48427: high load of low priority import entries can cause higher priority entries not to be processed
- 48847: SynchronizationBuffer loads messages in a random order
- 48852: Impossible to invoice a ticket on the POS which is not of the day.
- 48939: Masterdata model that use extensions should take them into account when calculating the hash
- 49061: WebUSB - Association required multiple time
- 49099: Can't create order if the business partner already exists in other orgs
- 49194: Discount availability should be validated with POS time instead of server time
- 49346: Product categories are not show in the WEB POS in the same order as configured in the backoffice.
Please check the System Requirements prior to Installation or Update.
Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Learn more about Openbravo