Openbravo Commerce Cloud 22Q3.1 is available
Release date: September 30, 2022
Pack version: 1.8.223101
Maturity Status: QAA
|This is an update which addresses some issues related to the 22Q3 release. We always recommend to be updated to the latest available update for a release..
The full 22Q3 Release Notes here. .
- 50061: Priority of Beeper should be higher to be shown always in last position
- 50117: The safeboxes object should be removed from the LocalStorage
- 50156: Stock number not in the corner right of the box in the keymap
- 50207: State should be compressed before being persisted in the localstorage
- 50287: Ability to import PickUpPoints information
- 50292: PoP import entry is processed before order import entry and creates an error while importing
- 50293: Execute application reload asynchronously when terminal data changes
- 50294: Terminal detects terminal data changes on forcePagerStatus and pagerConsolidation properties
- 50337: Visibility of state persistence problems should be increased
- 50362: Add a check to automatically restart a cashup if current one is already processed
Check the complete list of fixed issues.
Other resources and links
Please check the System Requirements prior to Installation or Update.
Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Learn more about Openbravo