Openbravo Commerce Cloud 22Q3.2 is available
Release date: November 8, 2022
Pack version: 1.8.223201
Maturity Status: CS
|This is an update which addresses some issues related to the 22Q3 release. We always recommend to be updated to the latest available update for a release..
The full 22Q3 Release Notes here. .
- 49720: JIRA 3109 - Performance issues when updating keymap through keymap editor
- 50380: Keymap editor import entries should include an ID
- 50514: full ticket information is sent inside every single line in verified return
- 50544: Memory leak in the Keymap Editor
- 50554: Unexpected management of error leads to state inconsistency
- 50619: The layout step of Keymap Editor should open the current resolution of the terminal by default
- 50652: Keymap editor should not load product images when creating the keymap configuration
- 50683: Product keymap is not taking into account that a product could have price 0
- 50698: JIRA 3208 - Screen resolution deactivation is not taken into account when refreshing master data
- 50697: Cycles in entities that represents data as a tree can lead to transaction that does not finish, 100% use of CPU
- 50479: State compression on occasions breaks the state on deployed pos2
Check the complete list of fixed issues.
Other resources and links
Please check the System Requirements prior to Installation or Update.
Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Learn more about Openbravo