Openbravo Commerce Cloud 22Q4 is available
Release date: November 14, 2022
Pack version: 1.8.224002
- Printing Engine accessible from any mobile application: The existing WebPOS printing engine has been generalized so it can now be used not only from WebPOS but also from any other mobile application such as WMS.
- Loyalty API extension: An extension of the API has been implemented, with the main goal of allowing to import the loyalty points for a given loyalty subscription.
- Gift Cards as Payment Methods: Being able to use gift cards as payment methods instead of as a product with a negative line in the ticket.
- Create Push API to export purchase order: Be able to export the purchase order. A push API event has to be executed to send the order information after creating or modifiying.
- Verifone integration: Payment ntegration with the Verifone P400 payment terminal using the Openbravo Payments API.
- Anti Money Laundering: Payment Limit Management: Implements the supervisor authorization when payments are greater than a configured maximum amount and include extra information to be stored in case the configured maximum amount is reached.
- Store Sets: Store sets define a group of stores that can be used to define discounts or price exceptions.
- Customer Activity View: It is now possible to easily view the orders associated with a customer.
- Country Compliance - Taxable/Not Taxable Gift Card types - "Deposit": Taxable gift cards are similar to normal gift cards, but they don't need to be marked as TAX EXEMPT.
During this release following modules were created / updated:
- Commercial Operations: Be able to select Sets of Stores during the definition: Be able to select Sets of Stores during the Commercial Operation definition. In addition, it must be able to define an star/end date by set or stores.
- Commercial Operations: Stop Button: A stop button is added to the commercial operation window to be able to put an end to an OPECOM previously validated. Once we click on the stop button, an end date can be entered, that can be today if we want to stop the commercial operation right away, or a future date if we want to anticipate a change regarding the end date of the commercial operation. The end date will be updated automatically at the stores level.
- Commercial Operations: Start & End dates in header: Added a start date and an end date in the Commercial Operation window. The dates will be used as default values in the pop up to select stores or set of stores.
- Adapt Gift Cards for POS With React: Being able to use Gift Cards in POS with React.
- Commercial Operations: Export to csv the list of products: Allows the possibility to export the list of products included in a Commercial Operation as CSV file to be analyze in an external system.
- Commercial Operations: Mass edit the field related to prices: Prices can now be edited in a massive way.
- Copy Warehouse Process: Process to create a new warehouse based on the definition of an existing one.
- AWO Close DO automatically when Skip Delta: Allow the possibility to automatically close a Distribution Order after skipping Delta. It can be configured through a preference.
- AWO Delta Options Configuration: Give the possibility to define which delta options are available to the user. This can be configured in the Warehouse Frontend Configuration window.
- Commercial Operations: Import a list of products with the discounted prices: Import the list of products included in the Commercial Operation from a CSV file.
- 50160: Write access should not be done when flushing dirty changes of bobs saved in admin mode
- 50056: Loss of filtering in P&E when selecting a record and sorting or scrolling.
- 49903: hardwaremanager: Jetty related libraries should be updated to their latest versions
- 49500: Preference visibility in other clients
- 49867: Improve wincor extension to be able to print hebrew characters
- 49427: Removing a product with services associated, removes the service from the ticket instead of removing the association
- 49682: JIRA 2722 - The coupon is printed when we printed a "Review payment"
- 49849: When doing a cancel and replace the payment method is changed to correspond to a default payment method
- 49904: Problem with characteristic values with comma in the POS
- 49494: Warehouse dropdown showing all warehouse in PO window
- 49551: No storage detail automatically removed when the product does not have attribute set
- 49703: Problem when processing physical inventory
Please check the System Requirements prior to Installation or Update.
Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Learn more about Openbravo