Openbravo Commerce Cloud 22Q4 is available
Release date: November 14, 2022
Pack version: 1.8.224002
|All releases are published in the QA Approved and they are promoted to Confirmed Stable status after being used in at least one production instance for 2 weeks without major issues.|
- Coming soon.
During this release following modules were created / updated:
- Coming soon.
- 50160: Write access should not be done when flushing dirty changes of bobs saved in admin mode
- 50056: Loss of filtering in P&E when selecting a record and sorting or scrolling.
- 49903: hardwaremanager: Jetty related libraries should be updated to their latest versions
- 49500: Preference visibility in other clients
- 49867: Improve wincor extension to be able to print hebrew characters
- 49427: Removing a product with services associated, removes the service from the ticket instead of removing the association
- 49682: JIRA 2722 - The coupon is printed when we printed a "Review payment"
- 49849: When doing a cancel and replace the payment method is changed to correspond to a default payment method
- 49904: Problem with characteristic values with comma in the POS
- 49494: Warehouse dropdown showing all warehouse in PO window
- 49551: No storage detail automatically removed when the product does not have attribute set
- 49703: Problem when processing physical inventory
Check the complete list of fixed issues and API changes.
Other resources and links
Please check the System Requirements prior to Installation or Update.
Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Learn more about Openbravo