Openbravo Commerce Cloud 22Q4.1 is available
Release date: December 19, 2022
Pack version: 1.8.224101
Maturity Status: CS
- 50511: WEB POS Open Discounts From Keyboard preference is affecting the Receipt Discounts menu entry
- 50765: Abort Product Configuration confirmation popup does not allow do do a correct translation
- 50823: it is not possible to close Confirmation Dialog from other part
- 50844: Possible to pay twice by clicking fast enough on OK button on payment
- 50846: On occasions service worker doesn't properly use the updated files
- 50873: Timeout of Openbravo standard session is set to very low value if a request to a webservice is done using that session
- 50898: Add memory usage info TerminalLog
- 50910: Error in InventoryCountProcess - constraint "m_storage_detail_check1" violation
- 50922: Filter in valid tree structure results in message related to cycles in the hierarchy
- 50949: It is possible to layaway an order without payments although Allow prepayments lower than the limit for layaways is N
- 50988: It is not possible to hide ok button in confirm dialog
- 50992: askConfirmation API should have a configuration to avoid dismissing the dialog
- 51051: Problem for the proof of paiement (divide by 0)
- 51057: Ticket should not be completed if businessPartner is missing
- 51146: Unable to download any type of report in "Excel Format" in Google Chrome browser for Chrome versions higher than 107
Check the complete list of fixed issues.
Please check the System Requirements prior to Installation or Update.
Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Learn more about Openbravo