Openbravo Commerce Cloud 22Q4.2 is available
Release date: February 24, 2023
Pack version: 1.8.224201
Maturity Status: CS
|This is an update which addresses some issues related to the 22Q4 release. We always recommend to be updated to the latest available update for a release..
The full 22Q4 Release Notes here. .
- 51204: Discounts applicationMethod module script missing updated now
- 51367: Birthday Alert - If the birthday field is empty the pop-up must not appear.
- 51366: EWI occurs when completing Orders (After upgrading from Older release to 22Q4)
- 51447: Cashup update happening in orders and cashups is failing if the "paymentMethods" property is not defined, generating EWIs
- 51514: When the amount of the ticket is more than 1000eur the order go in EWI
- 51555: GetCustomer function in TicketListUtils returns wrong value
Check the complete list of fixed issues.
Other resources and links
Please check the System Requirements prior to Installation or Update.
Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Learn more about Openbravo