Openbravo Commerce Cloud 23Q1 is available
Release date: March 01, 2023
Pack version: 1.8.231003
Maturity Status: QAA
- User Action Reason and Approval Persistence: Approvals and reasons provided to any kind of user action (associated to a synchronizable model) are persisted so they can be seen in the back-office..
- Loyalty API extension: An extension of the API has been implemented, with the main goal of allowing to import the loyalty points for a given loyalty subscription..
- Product characteristics as a field: Certain product characteristics can be visualized as a separated field in Product window and in windows referring Product entity form and grid, being possible to filter by this column in grid. .
- Generate common payment in Pay open Tickets: Pay Open Tickets process has been refactored so that it generates a single common payment for all orders instead of separate payments for each one.
- Update API Business partner to search create and modify vendor: Added vendor information to the existing business partner API endpoints..
- SAGA customer display support: Support for SAGA SGDP240 customer display support.
During this release following modules were created / updated:
- Add support for safeboxes in Max Level of Cash alerts: Max Level of Cash module now support Safebox-using payment methods apart from conventional payment methods.
- Add max level of cash alerts to the POS: The max level of cash alerts is now available in the POS and it is also possible to block operations for a certain amount.
- Verifone Integration for E-meals cards: E-meals card are supported as part of the Verifone integration..
- Update email and optin of the customer with the dematerialized popup: Enhance Send Email feature by displaying the Marketing Consent for Email option in the dialog when sending the ticket via email in POS..
- Credit card refunds: Establish the maximum amount to be refunded using certain payment methods..
- Distribution order creation from AWO: Allow to create a Distribution Order Issue while scanning the products that are going to be issued..
Please discover the full range of modular extensions in the Openbravo Forge (use the filter option to filter by Module Name).
- 49943: Discounts and Promotions - Add Organizations button and roles odd behavior.
- 50654: "Max and Min associated price" fields inside the M_product table are INTEGERS and don't allow to introduce decimal values.
- 51106: Unable to download some reports in "Excel Format" in Google Chrome browser for Chrome versions higher than 107
- 49467: Aggregate functions must prevail even after closing the window for the same User.
- 51068: Block direct upgrades from version older than 16Q1 to latest version
- 50951: onCreateDefault not working for non mandatory columns referencing same table
- 50431: Non deterministic sorting in product characteristic fields for values with the same sequence number
Please check the System Requirements prior to Installation or Update.
Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Learn more about Openbravo