Openbravo Commerce Cloud 23Q1.1 is available
Release date: March 31, 2023
Pack version: 1.8.231101
Maturity Status: CS
|This is an update which addresses some issues related to the 23Q1 release. We always recommend to be updated to the latest available update for a release..
The full 23Q1 Release Notes here. .
- 51429: Terminals without paymenbt methods and without transactions don't require to do a new cashup every day
- 51822: If localStorage does not have latest safebox information, updated it with the information stored in the backend
- 51839: [Pager] Same steps are asked twice in a row when buying with Pager
- 51831: It is possible to deliver an order without completely paying, it shouldn't be
- 51864: RM-5481: Coupon reprint if return on order with counter product or coupon in an automatically detected menu
- 51875: Portrait menu drawer settings label is hardcoded
- 51895: It is not possible to do a Cancel and replace after login for the first time in ReactPOS
- 51925: There is not any way to avoid to show ticket delivery option programatically
- 51769: The list of supported/recommended browsers must be updated
- 51920: install.source fails with "DROP DATABASE cannot be executed within a pipeline" with postgres latest minor releases
- 51771: The list of supported/recommended browsers must be updated
- 51828: 23Q1: "Max and Min associated price" does not work for services when using "REMOTE FOR PRODUCTS"
- 51840: Trying to do a VR of a ticket with menu with a discount of 100% fails
Check the complete list of fixed issues.
Other resources and links
Please check the System Requirements prior to Installation or Update.
Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Learn more about Openbravo