Openbravo Commerce Cloud 23Q2 is available
Release date: May 11, 2023
Pack version: 1.8.232003
Maturity Status: QAA
- Password strength policy in the User window: Password strength policy can be configured to be applied when editing passwords from the backoffice's User window.
- Approvals/reasons for manual discounts: It is possible to configure the need of approval or reason when a manual discount is applied.
- Stock Detail from POS: Allow the possibility to display the stock from the POS.
- Prevent opening the same application in more than one tab: The same application cannot be opened from the same device in different browser tabs.
- Reasons and Approvals for Open Till and Cashup with differences: Reasons and approvals can be configured for Open Till and Cashup with differences.
- Configurable size of Grid of Search results: It is possible to configure a different layout size (number of rows x number of columns) for the product keymap in the search window. Otherwise we would be reusing the default layout of the standard, browse product keymap, which might not be convenient because it does not necessarily have the same dimensiones as they search keymap.
- Support of a price precision different than the standard precision in POS: This development adds support for price precision in the POS.
- Being able to define a maximum price for products: Makes it possible to define a maximum price per product that will block the price change in case of adding bigger amounts than the defined one.
- Foreign key selector within Custom HQL selector: Values of foreign key fields in selectors using custom HQL queries are now properly grouped in grid filters.
- User Action Reasons: User Actions can define reasons, so depending on the role configuration they are requested before execution the action.
- Reasons for returned lines: Reasons can be configured for return lines.
During this release following modules were created / updated:
- Added new payment-related fields in the ticket API: The following fields have been added to the push API tickets, in the payment section:
- Transaction Number
- Authorization Number
- Option Code.
- Customer display FEC XP-2025: Customer display FEC XP-2025 is now supported by HWM.
- Extension of the Order API about returns: Order API line object now includes returnedQuantity property, that can be used to know how many units have been returned.
- AWO Login Page Logo and Users per Organization: AWO login page can show the logo and the users that have access to a given organization send as URL parameter.
- Referenced Refund through Adyen: It is possible to refund tickets with Adyen Payment Provider making reference to the original transaction.
- AWO Cancel / Revert Distribution Order OTF: It gives the possibility to cancel and revert a Distribution Order OTF from the backend or from the frontend.
- Product Label Printing module: This new module for the POS allows users to search for products and print labels for them, with additional options to specify the quantity of labels that should be printed, the validity date, and the price that should be shown in the label.
Please discover the full range of modular extensions in the Openbravo Forge (use the filter option to filter by Module Name).
- 51913: Avoid redundant service worker while installing on Safari
- 51718: install.source fails with "DROP DATABASE cannot be executed within a pipeline" with postgres latest minor releases
- 51736: The flag "Approval required" should be disponible for "discretionary" and "optional" promotions
- 51714: Keymap Categories cannot be edited
- 51545: In high volume windows drop down filter results are cleared by subsequent requests
- 51428: Empty changes are propagated from backbone to the state
- 51549: After closing the store or till the login is showing an error related to the end of the cashup that is wrong
- 51884: Out of memory exception when executing Product Perimeter report
- 51708: Dimensional Purchasing Invoices wrong Total value under some circumstances
- 51814: Dimensional Invoice Report does not take into account the invoice exchange rate, but the currency rate
- 51308: The application crash if the user tries to order by any attribute in select lines
- 51398: Optional free products discounts with the flag gift reminder notification, should also be shown in "Orders discounts"
- 51526: Cashup and initial count are not taken into account when difference limit is zero
- 51632: 'Initial Counted Amount' in BO is not correct if initial count is less than the expected amount
- 51698: When doing initial count and cash up the drawer is not opened automatically
- 51756: There are several issues with Offline status icon and Pending Sync. popup
Please check the System Requirements prior to Installation or Update.
Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Learn more about Openbravo