Openbravo Commerce Cloud 23Q2.1 is available
Release date: June 09, 2023
Pack version: 1.8.232101
Maturity Status: QAA
- 52429: OnLoginActions do not allow to display UI
- 52449: Open ticket with correct schema
- 52242: Open order in the most adecuated schema
- 52269: Open Till difference is not working
- 52321: The application switch to English if it is in offline
- 52346: Some keymap editor errors could be mitigated
- 52372: The order delivery status changes when the order is cancelled
- 52492: Session timeout dialog bypass pos2 blocked application
- 52496: Quantity on proof of payment without detail
- 52523: Not possible to configure switch to order discount user action approval
- 52552: RM-6155: It is possible to create sales with a delivery mode that is not allowed for a specific schema.
- 52560: Prevent cancel an order that is fully delivered
- 52616: Avoid Cancel&Replace using preferences OBPOS_receipt.CancelReplacePaidOrders and OBPOS_receipt.CancelAndReplaceOrdersWithDeliver
- 52670: "Cancel and Replace orders totally paid and delivered" and "Cancel and Replace orders with deliveries" preferences are wrong
Check the complete list of fixed issues.
Please check the System Requirements prior to Installation or Update.
Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
To install and configure the Openbravo Commerce Suite, consult the Configuration Guide.
Learn more about how to use Web POS in the Web POS User Guide.
Learn more about Openbravo