Openbravo 3.0MP0.1 available
Release date: June 30th, 2011
- 17760: When an order is invoiced in several invoices its expected payment details are wrongly generated.
- 17785: Maturity level on specific modules will not be deleted after updating to next MP
- 17040: install.source on 64 bits needs more than 1GB. It is recommended to increase the ANT_OPTS with -Xmx1280M at least.
- 16452: On Windows Openbravo won't start if the installation path contains a space
- Updating from previous 3.0 releases to 3.0 MP0.1 through Module Management Console, requires first to update to 3.0 RC7. Once the instance is in 3.0 RC7, next "Scan for Updates" will allow to update to 3.0 MP0.1.
- An upgrade path from Openbravo 2.50 to Openbravo 3.0 MP0.1 will be available with 2.50 MP31 (End of June 2011).
- It has been reported that in some cases the rebuild process requires more RAM memory. It is recommended to run the virtual appliances with at least 1.5GB of RAM. We plan to review and solve this issue in the following weeks.
- Not all the modules available for 2.50 are available with 3.0 MP0.1 but significant portion is. Openbravo plans to make 100% of its modules available for 3.0 in the coming months. The availability of third party modules is outside of Openbravo's control.
Please evaluate the Openbravo 3 System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download Openbravo 3, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
We have set up our online demo so that it's easier for you to test this 3.0 MP0 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
To install Openbravo 3, please follow the Installation Manual.
There is a vast array of modules that extent the functionality of Openbravo 3. These include Extensions, Connectors, Localizations, Vertical and Horizontal Solutions, and Tools.
Please discover the full range of modular extensions in the Openbravo Forge (use the filter option to filter by Module Name), with an easy-to-browse catalog of commercial modules available in Openbravo Exchange.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Detailed information about overall Openbravo 3.0 release progress is available in Openbravo 3.0 Release Status document.
- Openbravo 3.0 Documentation.
- Openbravo 3.0 Template Forge Project.
- Learn more about the benefits of Openbravo Professional Edition.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Related blog posts: