Openbravo 3.0 MP1 available
Release date: July 15th, 2011
Check out what's new, the fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com or discussing it in the forums.
New features included in this maintenance pack
- 17789: Export to CSV now produces file-format compatible by default with Microsoft Excel.
- 17835: Receivables and payables management: fields Financial Account, Payment Method, Payment Date, Conversion Rate and Coverted Amount are now editable in processed payments in "Awaiting Execution" status.
- 17801: Receivables and payables management: ability to void payments in "Awaiting Execution" status.
- 17803: Receivables and Payables management: Receivables and payables management: ability to automatically use a previously created credit for a business partner.
- Click-thru installation of maintenance packs (MPs) through the application Module Management Console is now available for Community Edition users.
- Only Professional and Basic Edition subscribers can restrict access to modules in Confirmed Stable maturity status. Learn more about maturity status.
- 17822: Export to CSV for Query List widget: Basic or Professional Edition subscription is required to use this functionality.
- 17741: Production fields are not shown in Product window when activating instance
- 15420: A rebuild with local changes in database now shows a clearer message about cause of rebuild failure.
- 17424: Some reports can't be printed in PDF
- 17598: Receivables and Payables management: "Add transaction" is not working properly when having "comma" as decimal separator.
- 17232: Purchase order closed before create associated receipt is not showed in Purchase Dimensional Report
- 8779: Default log4j-configuration now includes date+time instead of only date (for new installs).
- It has been reported that in some cases the rebuild process requires more RAM memory. It is recommended to run the virtual appliances with at least 1.5GB of RAM. We plan to review and solve this issue in the following weeks.
- Not all the modules available for 2.50 are available with 3.0 but significant portion is. Openbravo plans to make 100% of its modules available for 3.0 in the coming months. The availability of third party modules is outside of Openbravo's control.
- 16452: On Windows Openbravo won't start if the installation path contains a space
Please evaluate the Openbravo 3 System Requirements prior to download.
In order to download Openbravo 3 please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
We have set up our online demo so that it's easier for you to test this 3.0 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
To install Openbravo 3, please follow the Installation Manual.
There is a vast array of modules that extent the functionality of Openbravo 3. These include Extensions, Connectors, Localizations, Vertical and Horizontal Solutions, and Tools.
Please discover the full range of modular extensions in the Openbravo Forge (use the filter option to filter by Module Name), with an easy-to-browse catalog of commercial modules available in Openbravo Exchange.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the benefits of Openbravo Professional Edition.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.