Openbravo 3.0 MP10.1 available
Release date: April 16th, 2012
Module version: 3.0.16017
Check out what's new, the fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com or discussing it in the Open discussion forum.
Note: This release directly replaces the MP10 release which was cancelled during publishing because of an issue found by internal QA.
- Openbravo online help contains a link to the User Guide documentation in the wiki.
- Added extension point to M_GET_STOCK: Thanks to this ext. point you are allowed to sort the retrieved query as you wish. For example FIFO, LIFO, etc.
- 14890: Voided financial invoice leads to non financial invoice.
- 16417: Ad_Sequence_Doc function increments the sequence for all clients
- 16852, 19967: Logo does not print on Draft documents
- 18658: Requisition window shows the currency setup at Client level regardless the Organization being selected.
- 18700: Once a financial account has been created, the currency can be modified, even if there exists transactions posted
- 19370: P&E: Pin feature is not working as expected
- 19496: Duplicity in purchase invoice lines
- 19979: In general ledger report, the balance is wrong calculated
- 20097: java.lang.StackOverflowError as infinite loop occurs while calling OrganizationStructureProvider
- 20148: java.lang.NumberFormatException in General Ledger Journal pdf output using comma as decimal separator in initial balance filter
- 20152: If payment process fails, there is no rollback executed
- 17441: 'No data in grid. Create One' still shown when tab is writable in general but current user/role has only readonly access
- 18504: Application Dictionary - Some windows are added to Roles when it shouldn't
- 20234: Not possible to print reports on pdf using the last release of Chrome (18.x.x)
- 20241: Down arrow in grid view does not work correctly
- 20242: Window Personalization removes status bar fields
- 20251: Under special conditions the business partner callout in orders windows, fails
- 19829: Fiscal Year End Close Generates Incorrect Accounting
- 19891: You are able to select an incorrect organization in the accounting dimension tab
- 19836: Purchase Invoices do not take into account tax rate: Alternate Tax Base Amount
- 20161: Using Accounting Transaction Details window one can delete any accounting transaction
- 19924: Diferents organizations in gl journal - gl journal line
- 20020: When completing an Invoice it creates a Payment Schedule Detail line that should not exist
- 20072: Accounting date inherited from sales order to sales invoice: incorrect
- 20075: Error when posting Match Invoice in foreign currency
- 20088: Orders not available to be invoiced
- It has been reported that in some cases the rebuild process requires more RAM memory. It is recommended to run the virtual appliances with at least 1.5GB of RAM. We plan to review and solve this issue in the following weeks.
- Not all the modules available for 2.50 are available with 3.0 but significant portion is. Openbravo plans to make 100% of its modules available for 3.0 in the coming months. The availability of third party modules is outside of Openbravo's control.
- 16452: On Windows Openbravo won't start if the installation path contains a space
There is a vast array of modules that extent the functionality of Openbravo 3. These include Extensions, Connectors, Localizations, Vertical and Horizontal Solutions, and Tools.
During this release following modules were created / updated:
- Warehouse transactions management: Refactor the module to avoid having duplicate PL's
Please discover the full range of modular extensions in the Openbravo Forge (use the filter option to filter by Module Name), with an easy-to-browse catalog of commercial modules available in Openbravo Exchange.
Please evaluate the Openbravo 3 System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download Openbravo 3, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
We have set up our online demo so that it's easier for you to test this 3.0 MP10.1 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
Installation & Updates
To install Openbravo 3, please follow the Installation Manual.
To update Openbravo 3, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the benefits of Openbravo Professional Edition.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.