Openbravo 3.0 MP10.2 available
Release date: May 14th, 2012
Module version: 3.0.16027
- 20275: Not possible to Post payment which uses credit and has total amount zero
- 20311: Null pointer exception error when the user tries to send an email of one voided invoice
- 20326: Null Pointer Exception error when executing Payment Report with "Include Empty Business Partner" option and there is a transaction without payment
- 20348: Dates fields in grid are not working well when saving the date
- 20352: A selector doesn't work when writing on the field if exist a field with a displaylogic referencing to the field of the selector
- 20408: Manufacturing planning not work with product where safety stock is null or 0
- 20413: It does not work alerts emails
- It has been reported that in some cases the rebuild process requires more RAM memory. It is recommended to run the virtual appliances with at least 1.5GB of RAM. We plan to review and solve this issue in the following weeks.
- Not all the modules available for 2.50 are available with 3.0 but significant portion is. Openbravo plans to make 100% of its modules available for 3.0 in the coming months. The availability of third party modules is outside of Openbravo's control.
- 16452: On Windows Openbravo won't start if the installation path contains a space
Please evaluate the Openbravo 3 System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download Openbravo 3, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
We have set up our online demo so that it's easier for you to test this release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
Installation & Updates
To install Openbravo 3, please follow the Installation Manual.
To update Openbravo 3, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the benefits of Openbravo Professional Edition.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.